I migrated the content from the original adepters.org website at Karl Johan Kleist's invitation. At my direction, Single-Sourcing Solutions took over administration of adpeters.org in 2008.
New pages I maintain, have added, or otherwise keep track of..
- To Edit the Sidebar: MediaWiki:Sidebar
- Resize to Frame IsoDraw Macro from Trevor Hendricks
- Update Preferences IsoDraw Macro from Trevor Hendricks
- Those Pesky PIs
- How to sort a table by column
- How to search for comments
- How to force Editor to unlock a file
- Modifier on text (BO)
- Running Isodraw from the Command Line
- Managing ID attribute settings through use of cut/copy/paste callbacks
I work in content. I help companies develop and execute -- efficiently -- their enterprise content strategy.
Here's the official bio:
Elizabeth Fraley Founder and CEO, Single-Sourcing Solutions, Inc. Before founding Single-Sourcing Solutions, Liz worked in both high-tech and government sectors, developing and delivering technical design and strategy of authoring and publishing solutions as a Single-Source/XML Architect/Programmer. For over a decade, she has architected and implemented the single-sourcing systems for government and high tech companies. Specializing in practical development and deployment, she is a strong advocate of designing architectures that directly improve organizational efficiency, productivity, and interoperability. She presents regularly at industry and vendor conferences and is very active in the software engineering user communities: SF Bay Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) council member, SF Bay Arbortext PTC/User group charter member, and host of both a blog and a podcast that focus on strategies, skills, and resources for the user community. She holds degrees in Computer Science and English from the University of College Park and a Masters in English from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Here's the real scoop:
My team says that I build clubhouses. I keep trying to find new ways to share information and strengthen the ecosystem of professionals around me. This means that I give back. I've been a volunteer/officer for the Association for Computing Machinery since 1998. I've volunteered for Society of Women Engineers at various events over the years. I started the Arbortext PTC/User group and continute to donate resources and logistics to help it flourish. My dedication to growing the community is so strong that it's carried over into the way Single-Sourcing Solutions does business. Each one of our team members is active in one or more on-line user communities and it is expected that each one devote a portion of their on-the-job time to helping people find answers to problems.
I'm a gardener: I'm happiest when those around me are flourishing.
Here's where to find me online:
- E-mail: liz (at) adepters.org
- Website: Single-Sourcing Solutions
- Phone: +1 (408) 660-3219 (office)
- Blog: http://blog.single-sourcing.com
- Podcast: http://podcast.single-sourcing.com or on iTunes
- Twitter: @lizfraley
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/lizfraley
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethfraley
- Adepters Code Archive: http://adepters.org/index.php?title=User:Liz
Here's where to find me live:
- I sit on the PTC Arbortext Technical Committee
- SF Bay ACM Treasurer
- SF Bay Arbortext PTC/User Group Secretary
I'm a regular poster to our corporate sites...
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Single-Sourcing-Solutions/227425652781
- Twitter: @SingleSourcing
- SlideShare: http://www.slideshare.net/lizfraley
- DocStoc: http://www.docstoc.com/profile/lizfraley
- Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arbortext411/
- I am one of the advisors on the Advisory Line.